Last time I shared 100% Working and Easiest Method to Root Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 The process to Root Redmi 4 is more or less same. You need unlocked bootloader in-order to Root Redmi 4. This guide is for all the Redmi 4 variants 2GB | 3GB | 4GB and all Redmi Indian Variant
If you don’t follow the guide properly, there will be chances of damage and complete failure of a mobile device. Follow at your own risk.
- This guide is only meant for Redmi 4. Do not try this on other Android phones.
- Make sure Bootloader is Unlocked. If not follow this – Unlock Xiaomi Bootloader
- Enable USB Debugging from Developers Menu
- Make sure you have all the drivers installed.
- Maintain at least 60% battery before following the procedure
- Make sure the connection between PC and mobile phone is good. Don’t use lose cable
- Follow the guide step-by-step and completely.
- Download and install Universal ADB Driver
- Download ADB FILES
- Download TWRP Recovery
- Download SuperSu.Zip (Do not unzip it)
- Download LazyFlasher (Do not unzip it)
- Download Mi Unlock Tool
[100% Working Method] How to Root Redmi 4
Note: ONLY PROCEED if BOOTLOADER is UNLOCKED.
- Now connect your Redmi 4 to PC via USB cable.
- Open the ADB Folder. (Link is given in Download Section above)
- Once the folder is opened, hold Shift Key > Right click > Open command Windows here
- The Command prompt will open.
- Now enter – adb devices
- If you get some alphanumeric code in return on screen, the device is successfully connected. Good to go.
- Switch off your device
- Press and hold Volume Down and Power button. You’ll see fastboot mode
- Go back to your computer and enter this in command prompt – fastboot devices
- Again it should show some alphanumeric code in return. If yes, proceed. If no, go back to Step 1
- Make sure TWRP image is copied in ADB folder.
- Run this code – fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
- Now Press Volume Up + Power button simultaneously
- You’ll see the screen, tap on Recovery button
- You will see Chinese text, tap on Blue button
- You have now entered Recovery Mode
Now carefully follow these steps to install SuperSU
- Follow the image to change default language from Chinese to English
- Now tap on Wipe > Format Data > Yes
- Once done, go back to the main screen
- Tap Reboot > Recovery
- Reboot to TWRP
- Copy SuperSU and LazyFlaser zip files to the internal memory of your Redmi 4
- Tap Install > Select SuperSU zip file > Swipe to Install
- After this, flash LazyFlasher using the same method
- Choose Wipe Cache/Dalvik after installing LazyFlasher
- Voila! You have successfully Rooted Redmi 4 with SuperSU
You can check Root by installing Root Checker app from Play Store. If you are facing any issue, please comment below.
What are other people looking at
- How To Root Redmi 4 Indian Version
- How To Root Redmi 4
- Root Redmi 4
- Redmi 4 Root
- How To Root Redmi 4 With Pc
- Redmi 4 Root File Download
- Redmi 4