Today we’ll see how to Unblock Bootloader of any Xiaomi Mi Mobile Phone. Popular phones like Xiaomi Redmi Note 4, Xiaomi Redmi4A, Xiaomi Redmi 4 can be unlocked using this method.
Make sure you are in the latest stable MIUI ROM while following the procedure.
Let’s see How to Unlock Bootloader of any Xiaomi Mobile Phone
- Login Mi Account on your phone. You can make new account here – Mi Account
- After logging to your phone, open http://en.miui.com/unlock on your PC
- You’ll see similar screen – Click Unlock Now
- Login to the account again
- Enter basic details like Name, Mobile Number and Reason (don’t copy paste from online sites)
- Within 4-5 days you’ll get SMS on your phone regarding the request.
- Once it is approved, go to Mi Unlock website and download the Unlock Tool.
So a very simple proess on How to Unlock Bootloader for any Xiaomi Device. Once this is done, you can Root your Phone, Install other Custom ROMs and Custom Recovery Tools like TWRP easily.
If you find any problem or error, do let us know. We’ll try our best to resolve it.