How to Install TWRP and Root your Redmi Note 7 Pro
Last time we saw How to Root Samsung J5 Pro. This time I’m sharing the working guide How to Install TWRP and Root (Magisk) your Root Redmi Note 7 Pro.
If you don’t follow the guide properly, there will be chances of damage and complete failure of a mobile device. Follow at your own risk.
- This guide is only meant for Root Redmi Note 7 Pro. Do not try this on other Android phones.
- Make sure Bootloader is Unlocked. If not follow this – Unlock Xiaomi Bootloader
- Enable USB Debugging from Developers Menu
- Make sure you have all the drivers installed.
- Maintain at least 60% battery before following the procedure
- Make sure the connection between PC and mobile phone is good. Don’t use lose cable
- Follow the guide step-by-step and completely.
- Download and install Universal ADB Driver
- Download ADB FILES
- Download twrp-3.2.3-violet.img
- Download Magisk ZIP (Do not unzip it)
- Download Disable Force Encryption Treble
- Download Mi Unlock Tool Suite
[100% Working Method] How to Unlock Redmi Note 7 Pro Bootloader
- Enable Developer Mode (Go to Settings > About phone > Tap MIUI version > Developer Mode will be enabled.
- Now go to Developer Mode and Enable OEM Unlocking.
- Head over to Mi Unlock Tool Site and click on “Unlock Now”
- Login to your Mi Account and start the Unlock Process
- Download the Mi Unlock Tool and open the folder
- Now Boot into Fastboot Mode – Turn Off the Phone > Press Volume Down + Power Button. Fastboot Mode will be activated
- Connect your Redmi Note 7 Pro with the PC
- Start Mi Flash Unlock Tool, log in with your Mi Account
- Start the Unlock Process
- Unlocking Bootloader will erase all the data from your phone
- Once the process is complete, disconnect your phone and Reboot.
[100% Working Method] How to Install TWRP Recovery on your Redmi 7 Pro using Magisk
Note: ONLY PROCEED if BOOTLOADER is UNLOCKED.
- Extract ADB and Fastboot files in your PC (File No 1 and 2)
- Open the ADB Files Folder and Start PowerShell ( Shift key + Right-Clicking)
- Type the ADB command to boot into the fastboot mode: adb reboot bootloader
- Now flash TWRP file: fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.2.3-violet.img
- Reboot the device: fastboot reboot
- You have successfully installed TWRP Recovery on your Redmi Note 7 Pro.
[100% Working Method] How to Root Redmi 7 Pro using Magisk
- Connect your phone to the PC
- Copy File No. 4 and 5 in your phone memory or SD Card.
- Start ABD command and type adb reboot recovery
- TWRP Recovery will start
- Now Select Install > Magisk ZIP File
- After installation, Install “no-verity-force-encrypt.zip” file
- Reboot to System
Congratulations. You have successfully installed TWRP Recovery and Root Redmi Note 7 Pro. If you face any problem, please comment and let me know. I’ll try my best to solve your problem.