Odin is the oldest and best freeware used for flashing Samsung Android smartphones with different custom and stock ROM. Odin is the latest version and even supports newer devices like Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy S6, Samsung Galaxy Note Series, Samsung J Series and other phones too. Download Odin with Fash and Direct Download Link.
You can use Odin for rooting purpose and flashing firmware, custom ROM, and other flash files easily.
- Download compatible Odin for your Samsung Android phone
- Connect your phone to the PC using a USB cable
- Turn Off your phone
- Set the phone to Download Mode (Press Power On + Home Button + Volume Down Key simultaneously)
- Open Odin Folder and start Odin
- Select Auto Reboot and Click PIT
- Selected ROM files (Select PAD, TAR for ROM File)
Why Download Odin:
- No need to be master of coding to flash ROM
- Works on almost all the Android Devices having the similar chipset
- Flash Recovery Image
- Flash Root Files and Enable Root Access
- Flash Kernels, Stock ROM, Custom ROM
If you don’t follow the guide properly, there will be chances of damage and complete failure of a mobile device. Follow at your own risk.
- Enable USB Debugging from Developers Menu
- Make sure you have all the drivers installed.
- Maintain at least 60% battery before following the procedure
- Make sure the connection between PC and mobile phone is good. Don’t use lose cable
- Follow the guide step-by-step and completely.
We have complied all the versions of Odin available online and made a single post for easy access. Please report if links are not working.
[100% Working] Download Latest Odin (All Version Updated) Samsung Flash Tool[table “32” not found /]
Download Heimdall and Java-Odin for Mac and Linux
Mac and Linux users can make use of the following tools for flashing stock firmware, CF-Root packages, and other .tar files. Here are the download links
If you face any problem, please comment below. Report broken links by commenting below, we’ll replace it with a direct working link.