Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is gaining too much popularity. After all, it’s a budget phone with amazing specifications and attractive price. A lot of users were asking me about a quick guide on Rooting Xiaomi Redmi Note 4.
I’ll be showing you how to Root Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 with PC and in a very simple manner.
If you don’t follow the guide properly, there will be chances of damage and complete failure of the mobile device. Follow at your own risk.
- This guide is only meant for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Snapdragon (RN4). Do not try this with other Android phones.
- Make sure Bootloader is Unlocked. If not follow this – Unlock Xiaomi Bootloader
- Enable USB Debugging from Developers Menu
- Make sure you have all the drivers installed.
- Maintain at least 60% battery before following the procedure
- Make sure the connection between PC and mobile phone is good. Don’t use loose cable
- Follow the guide step-by-step and completely.
How to Root Xiaomi Mi Redmi Note 4
- Download the RN4 RootKit and extract the file
- Bootloader should be UNLOCKED. USB Debugging should be ENABLED
- Connect with Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 with PC using USB Cable
- Navigate to the file extracted in step one and run the tool – Redmi Note 4 (SD) ROOT Toolkit.exe
- Press any Key and it will automatically flash TWRP Custom Recovery and boot your phone into TWRP.
- Now once you are into TWRP, just press any key in Root Toolkit. It will automatically copy Root File to your Internal Memory
- Now navigate those files from TWRP Install Menu and Flash both the files.
- Once down, Reboot the Device. Voila! Your phone is now Rooted Successfully.