Today I’ll show you how you can extend the validity of your BSNL Mobile Number by recharging it online through BSNL Portal.
How to Extend BSNL Prepaid Mobile Number Validity Online
- Head over to BSNL Portal by going to this link. BSNL Portal
- Click on Recharge and enter details like Mobile Number, Email ID
- On the next page, select PLAN > Validity Extension
- Now you’ll be required to select your Plan and according to which you’ll have to pay for extending validity.
- You are required to know about your current plan before you select the plan for extending validity. Do so same, send one SMS from your phone – PROFILE to 52244 (Toll-Free)
- In-reply message will give you information about your current plan.
- Once you have that information, go and select the same plan in the BSNL Portal site.
- Once you select the plan, it will show you the amount are you required to pay.
- Make the payment and the validity will get extended on your BSNL Mobile.
Extend BSNL Mobile Number Validity using Main Balance (New Method)
You can also extend validity of your BSNL Mobile Number using main balance. To extend validity of BSNL GSM Mobile Prepaid Number type a SMS “EXT VALIDITY” and send to 51505 and follow the instructions.
BSNL has improved a lot since this post was published. Now to extend validity, just keep sufficient balance in your main account. The main balance would automatically deduct off on the last day of validity and will get extended.
Follow this Guide if this is not working for you. LINK
If you face any problem with this, do let me know.