Root Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro was very this easy. With the latest updated guide and tool like Odin, you can root your Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro SM J530F within 10 minutes. Last time, I posted about Updated All Latest Odin Download version released till date.
Today, I’m sharing 100% Working and Updated Guide to Install TWRP and Root Samsung Galaxy J5 SM-J530F using SuperSU and patched boot.img file.
If you don’t follow the guide properly, there will be chances of damage and complete failure of a mobile device. Follow at your own risk.
- This guide is only meant for Samsung Galaxy J5 SM-J530F. Do not try this on other Android phones.
- Make sure Bootloader is Unlocked.
- Enable USB Debugging from Developers Menu
- Make sure you have all the drivers installed.
- Maintain at least 60% battery before following the procedure
- Make sure the connection between PC and mobile phone is good. Don’t use lose cable
- Follow the guide step-by-step and completely.
[100% Working Method] How to Root Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro SM-J530F
How to Install TWRP on Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro SM-J530F
Note: ONLY PROCEED if BOOTLOADER is UNLOCKED.
- Install TWRP Recovery
- Enable “USB Debugging” and “OEM Unlock” from Settings > Developer Option
- Download Odin v3.12.3 from Download Section
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro SM-J530F to PC with USB Cable
- Reboot into Download Mode (Home + Power Button + Volume Down)
- Upon successful connection, you can see ID:COM button turning Blue
- Click on AP/PDA tab in Odin and select twrp_v3.1.1_SM-J530F.tar file
- Uncheck all tickboxes except “Auto Reboot” and “F.Reset Time“
- Click on Start and once done, you should see Pass in Green color
- Your Galaxy J5 Pro will reboot automatically. You have successfully installed TWRP
How to Root Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro SM-J530F
- Download SuperSU v2.82 from Download Section above
- Copy the zip file in Internal Memory of your Galaxy J5 Pro
- Boot into Recovery Mode (Power + Volume button)
- Select Backup > Nandroid Backup > Select all including ESF
- Once done, go to Wipe > Factory Reset (Do Not select any System Partition)
- Now go to Install > Select SuperSU zip file
- Flash patched boot.img file and Reboot
You have successfully installed TWRP Recovery and Root Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro SM-J530F.
What are other people looking at
- Odin Patched Boot Img
- Twrp Galaxy J5 Sm J530F
- Root Samsung Sm 530F
- Root Sm J530F
- Sm J530F Ds Bootloader File Download
- How To Root Sm J530F
- Root Sm J530 100
- Twrp For J5 Pro
- Root Samsung Sm J530F