If you don’t follow the guide properly, there will be chances of damage and complete failure of mobile device. Follow at your own risk.
- This guide is only meant for Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL. Do not try this with other Android phone.
- Enable USB Debugging from Developers Menu
- Make sure you have all the drivers installed.
- Maintain at least 60% battery before following the procedure
- Make sure the connection between PC and mobile phone is good. Don’t use lose cable
- Follow the guide step-by-step and completely.
Drivers – http://pdanet.co
How to root Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL
- Download the Stock Firmware from above link. Don’t extract the file.
- Copy the zip file and place it in your Internal Memory
- Reboot to Recovery (Volume Down + Power)
- Select Apply Update from SD Card
- Locate the zip file – UL-ASUS_Z010-WW-184.108.40.206-user.zip
- Select the file and Flash the phone
- Reboot the phone
You have successfully unrooted your Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL and now you can install the software updates from Asus. If you wish to root Asus Zenfone Max again, follow this guide here LINK