If you don’t follow the guide properly, there will be chances of damage and complete failure of mobile device. Follow at your own risk.
- This guide is only meant for Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL. Do not try this with other Android phone.
- Enable USB Debugging from Developers Menu
- Make sure you have all the drivers installed.
- Maintain at least 60% battery before following the procedure
- Make sure the connection between PC and mobile phone is good. Don’t use lose cable
- Follow the guide step-by-step and completely.
Drivers – http://pdanet.co
Minimal ADB and Fastboot – http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2317790
TWRP Recovery for Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL – http://bit.ly/Asus_Zenfone_Max_TWRP_Recovery_Download
How to root Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL with PC
- Download the Root File and copy the zip file to your Internal Storage
- Power off the Phone
- Boot in Fastboot Mode Press Volume Up + Power Button simultaneously
- Connect phone to PC by USB Cable
- Install Minimal ADB and Fastboot > Run as Administrator
- Command Window will show up. Now follow these commands
- You’ll see your device listed. Now type this
fastboot flash recovery [file location]
- Power off the phone
- Boot into Recovery Mode by holding Volume Down + Power
- Now go to Install > Select Root File > Flash > Reboot
You have successfully rooted your Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL. If you wish to Unroot your Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL in future, follow this guide here LINK
What are other people looking at
- Asus Zenfone Max Zc550Kl Root
- Zenfone Max Zc550Kl Root Bat File
- Asus Zenfone Max Zc550Kl Twrp Recovery