Reliance Broadband Thunder Plans. These are the Reliance Broadband Postpaid Plans All India Applicable.
Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha/Orissa, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal. Applicable where Reliance Broadband Connection Services are available. You can call Reliance Customer Care Number – 1800 30000 7777 (TollFree)
Best Plans for Home users which seek Unlimited Bandwidth. Reliance Broadband offers Unlimited Broadband Plans for Home as well as Business users. High Speed, Unlimited Bandwidth Plans – Thunder Plans.
[table “9” not found /]
- Installation charges Rs.599 extra
- All are plans are advance rental plans.
- *Freedom 999 plan is available only in areas where Electronic Distribution Panel (EDP) is installed.
- Speeds indicated are only up to our ISP Node and are given on best effort basis as per TRAI guidelines.
- Given rates are exclusive of taxes including service tax. The taxes will be levied wherever applicable.
- Installation charges, security deposit & advance rental are payable at the time of caf signing.
If you wish to Apply for Reliance Broadband Connection, you can do it online. Visit this page to Apply for Reliance Broadband Connection Online or visit nearest Reliance World (Find one near your area)