I was receiving a lot of requests to find an easy way to Extend Validity of BSNL Prepaid Mobile Number. I have written one method over here but it works best only with BSNL Mobile Number of Gujarat Circle.
Today, I’ll post a method which works all over India and any BSNL Prepaid Number can use this method to find the currently active plan on the number.
BSNL does not have normalized plans for validity extension. You’ll have to find the plan under which your number was issue and recharge for same has to be done. Finding the current active prepaid plan is a hectic job. I have tried to make it as easy as possible. For Gujarat Circle Users, please check this article. It will work perfectly for you. Other state users can follow the method if they know their plan. Article Link Here – LINK
In this method, you’ll require active Internet Connection. We’ll be using BSNL Portal Website to find the plan details.
How to Find Active Current Plan for BSNL Prepaid Mobile Number
- Go to BSNL Portal Website – LINK
- Enter your Mobile Number, Email ID and fill the captcha code and press Submit
- Select General Topup under Topup Section. (Don’t worry, we won’t be recharged)
- Select ANY Amount, say Rs.50 and press Submit
- Now you’ll see Transaction Details. Verify the number shown on screen and press Get Balance
- You’ll see your Current Balance, Validity and Service Plan. That’s your plan. Note it down.
- Click Back To Prepaid Home and fill the details again.
- Select Plan > Validity Extension
- Select Plan noted down in Step No 6 and Proceed with the Payment.
- After payment, your validity of BSNL Prepaid Mobile Number will be extended.
Let me know if you need any help.
How to Extend BSNL Mobile Number Validity Using Main Balance
I have written a separate step by step simple guide to extending the validity of BSNL mobile number using main balance. Follow the link below.